cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [docs] old docs import done
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:31:31 GMT
Le 17 juin 05, à 17:56, Bruno Dumon a écrit :

> ...Depends a bit on what is part of the automatically-generated docs.
> documentation that provides usage notes on components (thus, which is
> not really javadoc) should better not be maintained as javadoc...

The idea, based on the summer of code cocoon-refdoc project [1], is to
mostly use what already exists to build the reference docs / manpages:
sitemap snippets, example input files, parameters information extracted
from code comments, and some short narrative which can be entered
either inside the code or in separate files (html or wiki formats).

But it's all vaporware for now ;-)
We'll know more if the cocoon-refdoc project actually happens.

View raw message