cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon and Axis
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 04:05:25 GMT
2005/6/3, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com>:
> com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj is NOT in axis

Yep I know... but anyway I finally found a solution. I don't fully
understand how it works but the solution was to use joose method
advocated in Jan's approach, with a JXTemplate (with an inject macro)
and a stringToSAX function to generate SAX events from a String.

I had begun to write it down for the Wiki but FF crashed and I lost
everything (:-|) so I don't have the courage to write it again right
now. It might be an interesting subject for one of our first tutorials
on Planet Cocoon, in order to test our workflow process ;-)

If anyone needs more information about how I used Axis API's to access
SOAP data, feel free to send me an email and I'll give you details.

Now that works but I still need to solve the mystery of the
SOAPServerImpl component (which appears to be properly configured in
cocoon.xconf). If anyone could give me more details about that one, it
would be great...

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST