cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon and Axis
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:32:49 GMT
2005/6/3, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com>:
> can u get cocoon.response's outputstream and use the messages
> writeTo method?

Technically yes I can do something like that :

cocoon.response.setContentType("text/xml");
       var os = cocoon.response.getOutputStream();
       os.println(answerContent.toString());

But I keep getting this exception:
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid
response?

It seems a bit rough to me : we don't do everything that the XML
serializer does. And what if I want to apply a transformation to my
document before I send it, like some i18n transformation for example.
There should be a simple solution to do that sort of thing... maybe a
suggestion for a method to add to the cocoon object hmmm ?

BTW I had completely forgotten I could access HttpServletRequest and
HttpServletResponse from flowscript using the cocoon object. Maybe it
would be enough to rebuild the MessageContext object and forward it to
some Axis handlers... WDYT ?

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST