cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <>
Subject Cocoon and Axis
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:13:45 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to find a clean alternative to use Cocoon as a webservice
server using Axis as a library. So I see two solutions right now :
1 - using Jan's approach with a StreamGenerator
( to get the SOAP
message in a ByteArrayOutputStream and then use that to build an Axis
message I can manipulate from flowscript
2 - or even better, it would be great if I could use Cocoon servlet as
an HTTP listener (equivalent to the Axis servlet) to get directly a
Message Context somewhere.

Does anybody have an idea of how I can integrate Axis inside Cocoon ?

And I found that
in the API docs... would it be useful ? how ?

Thx in advance.

Sebastien ARBOGAST

View raw message