cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [RFE] Some enhancements to XSP
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:19:57 GMT

Putting the special character before the opening brace leads to more
possibilies for collisions in existing logicsheets.

For example, with "name" and "text" being XSLT variables:

By putting the special character, which cannot be at the start of an XSLT
expression, after the opening brace avoids these problems altogether.

Cheers, Alfred.