cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Ezkovich <gez...@cox.net>
Subject Re: [SUMMARY] [VOTE] Document Editors, and a new Committer
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:10:25 GMT

On Jun 16, 2005, at 4:24 PM, Ralph Goers wrote:

> Helma van der Linden wrote:
>
>> Apart from my fulltime job I have a husband and two boys of 6 and 8.
>>

> I would have thought the husband and two boys were the fulltime job!

Obviously, Helma has at least two full time jobs. It can be argued
that she has 4 full time jobs. From personal experience having a
spouse is a full time job and most certainly raising a child is a
full time job. Helma has a day job, a husband and two children.
Therefore, Helma has 4 full time jobs.

Congratulations Helma. Don't work any more then 40 hours a week at
each job. If you do you won't be working agile. ;-)

Glen Ezkovich
HardBop Consulting
glen at hard-bop.com

A Proverb for Paranoids: