cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: cocoon-cforms-library
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 12:09:27 GMT
Dear Cocoon Devs,

My Name is Max Pfingsthorn, I currently study for my Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence
at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You can have a look at my CV (last updated
Dec.2004) here: http://student.science.uva.nl/~mpfingst/cv/CV.Max.Pfingsthorn.pdf.

I would also like to declare my interest in this project (CForms extension), or another involving
Cocoon. I've used Cocoon extensively at my workplace (www.hippo.nl) for about 6 months, and
lately also for my studies in Information Retrieval, where I had to implement a lot of custom
functionality (like a search transformer for Terrier, http://ir.dcs.gla.ac.uk/terrier/). Currently
I am also working on Slide for my employer to help speed up the DASL execution through using
Lucene. Through this time I've grown quite fond of the ASF ;)

I'm currently sifting though the code for the cforms to understand it better and base a proposal
on it. I just wanted to let everyone know and be part of the discussion.

Best regards,

Max Pfingsthorn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11