cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject Google SoC - CForms project
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 07:47:26 GMT
Dear Devs,

I got this from google this weekend, seems like I'm going to spent some time on CForms this
summer ;)
Thanks for your support, especially to Reinhard, Sylvain and Tim!

I'll get back to you soon to discuss the design a bit more. First, I have to deal with the
last bits of my semester (one more exam tomorrow).

Bye!
max

-----Original Message-----
From: Google Code [mailto:code@google.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 16:23
Subject: Congratulations!

Dear Max Pfingsthorn,

We are delighted to tell you that your project (attached) has been
selected to receive a grant in Google's Summer of Code program.

To receive the first installment of your grant, you'll need to review
and agree to the terms of the attached agreement, and fax it back to
us.  If you have any questions, please don.t hesitate to contact us at
code@google.com, and we'll be glad to help.

Best regards,
The Summer of Code team