cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Docs] A proposed revision, four weeks for Cocoon, and a smattering of Julie Andrews
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 08:28:59 GMT
On 06 Jun 2005, at 09:54, Linden H van der (MI) wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> sorry for being late in replying. Usually weekends are more hectic than
> weekdays here.
>
> I cannot grant you editor privileges as Steven is the administrator for
> the site. I've asked Steven to "fix" this. In the mean time, just add
> comments to any page and I'll be happy to incorporate the info.

Helma: I moved the handbook from http://cocoondev.org/handbook/ to
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cocooninaction/ and I suggest
further development and maintenance should happen there.

That said, we need to discuss access policies to the Daisy instance on
our Cocoon zone. It's only logical committers are granted "User" access
immediately. What about non-committer documentation contributors?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org