cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More weblogic javaflow woes
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 03:41:47 GMT
Looking through the code, I can't understand why, but the useScopes
session attribute seems to be not getting saved.  I simply added the
following test in the handleContinuation method:

        if (userScopes == null){
            getLogger().debug( "Creating new userScopes" );
            userScopes = new HashMap();
        }

and things are working fine.  However, I see "Creating new userScopes"
everytime this method is called in WebLogic.  Can't honestly answer
why, but it seems to be working.  I'll hopefully be able to do a
little more digging tomorrow.

Irv