cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML databinding in Javaflow
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 23:34:45 GMT
Hey, I guess I seem to be sending a bit too much today, sorry.  Big
deadline tomorrow...

So, it seems like if I use helper objects to delegate stuff, the
form.show doesn't block anymore.  Looks like that all has to be done
in the same AbstractContinuable, and it can't send that off to
different objects.  Nice to know.  (Please correct me if I am wrong)

We had done all of our initial javascript functions in one file, then
delegated off to helper files.  Looks like we won't be able to do that
with JavaFlow.  Looks like when you enter a doXXX method, anything
that calls showForm has to be on that same object.

Irv