cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: form.restoreHook in JavaFlow
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:30:21 GMT
On 6/30/05, Torsten Curdt <tcurdt@apache.org> wrote:
> Irv Salisbury wrote:
> > I am getting a lot further here in converting our javascript flow to
> > JavaFlow, but have run into this.  We use a restoreHook method on our
> > Form to deal with repeaters.
> >
> >       form.restoreHook =
> >         function(theForm) {
> >           cocoon.request.setAttribute( "dataObject", dataObject );
> >           cocoon.request.setAttribute( "screenObject", screenObject );
> >         };
> >
> > I am having trouble finding anything resembling this in JavaFlow.
>
> Not there yet ...looks like the perfect
> use case for an anonymous class. Although
> from the top of my head I am not sure if
> that's fully supported yet.
>
> Feel free to try and provide some feedback
> ...or maybe even a patch? ;)
>
> cheers
> --
> Torsten

Bummer.  I think we will have to use the session for these values.  We
were using a request attribute, but that wasn't being held beyond the
initial showForm call.

I guess a solution would be to have an interface that gets registered
that can be called back. (Then someone can do that anonymously)
Irv