cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap parameters within JavaFlow
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:27:24 GMT
On 6/30/05, Torsten Curdt <tcurdt@apache.org> wrote:
> Irv Salisbury wrote:
> > It looks like the getParameters method worked fine using the solution
> > listed below.
>
> Well ...ok :)
>
> BTW: I am still busy with javaflow itself ...but
> if you come across anything you would like to see
> changed in the API ...especially for the trunk port
> let me know ...always open to suggestions :)
>
> cheers
> --
> Torsten

I have found a couple of things that I have moved forward into my
subclass of AbstractContinuable.

1. I think getContext() shouldn't be private.  I have used that method
to accomplish a number of the things I was trying to do.
2. There should be a convenience method to get a PipelineUtil.  There
is a "magic sequence" that is in processPipelineTo method of
AbstractContinuable.  When I am doing processToDom and processToSax, I
had to duplicate those things.  So, I made a getPipelineUtil method
that returns one I can use.  I just then make sure to dispose of it in
the caller.  (Either that or make convenience processPipelineToSax and
processPipelineToDOM)
3. I might add a convenience function for getting the session as well
as getting sitemap parameters.

Irv