cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon and Java
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:27:24 GMT
There are many ways at getting to the Session.  If you are in Java
code, and are in a transformer, etc as part of your setup call you
will be passed a Map that is the object model.  You can then use the
org.apache.cocoon.environment.ObjectModelHelper to get at the Request,
Session, etc.

Also, within flowscript you can use the cocoon.session and
cocoon.request variables.

Irv