cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.7 in Weblogic 8.1.4
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:35:56 GMT
Just some more notes on this.  It all seems to be happening at the
rhino level.  The standard off the shelf cocoon works fine until we do
anything in flowscript (with our without forms)  We get two main
errors:

1. java.lang.ClassCastException: inv1
2. function FOM_WebContinuation() {
	[native code]
}
 is not a function.

This has become increasingly frustrating.

Thanks,

Irv