cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code - projects and mentors wanted
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 06:44:30 GMT
Le 3 juin 05, à 08:26, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :
> ...From my personal experience over the last years I'm sure that there
> are many clever students out there who are definitly able to implement
> the difficult topics like Rhino scope and continuations serialization
> but they haven't had the itch to scratch. $4500 could change their
> minds ;-)...

Agreed, and by selecting 200 students out of all those who apply (I
guess there will be much more than 200 applications) means only the
best ones will be selected.

But the burden will be on us to evaluate whether the applying student
has what it takes - like we'd do for an internship I guess.

-Bertrand