cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vishal Nagota <vishal.nag...@gmail.com>
Subject cocoon-cforms-library
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 08:49:36 GMT
Dear Sir,

I'm very much intrested in working for apache. I was thinking a lot
about the project on which I could work on but nothing good came to my
mind. The project which I liked the most among the projects given by
you is cocoon-cforms-library.

At present I'm pursuing my B.Tech from IIT Bombay, India. Though my
department is material science, but i have a lot of interests in
coding & networking.

As far as my previous works ar concerned,  I've worked on devlopment
of Proxy Server in java (platform independent)  as a summer project,
under an ISP company in Jaipur, India.

Also I'm doing a project on computaional modeling of forging process
using vc++, at cemef (Ecole des Mine de Paris, France) as my summer
internship project.  Please see few other projects also, which I've
worked on in my resume at :
 http://homepages.iitb.ac.in/~vishal_nagota/Vishal_Nagota_resume.htm

It would be great of you if you could let me know wether I should
apply for the project or not. And what are my chances to get the
project.

Thanking You in Anticipation.

Yours Sincerely,

Vishal Nagota