cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <>
Subject RE: ValidationAware forms
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 09:22:55 GMT

I'm not sure, but I think it is because a form doesn't have a visual representation in HTML,
where other widgets do have a visual representation. Where should CForms place the error marker
(the red "!") for a form?

I agree that it will be helpful to have this feature. And I think that repeaters are a similar
case (aren't ValidationErrorAware either, but I have cases here where I want it to hold an
error instead of creating a messages widget).