cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Logkit jvadocs
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:52:43 GMT
On Mar, 31 de Mayo de 2005, 13:53, Daniel Fagerstrom dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> <snip/>
>> IMHO, that means Logkit is dead.
>>
>> Is time to moving setup log4j as our default logging package.
>>
>> Is that OK?
>
> Antonio,
>
> Logkit has been dead for quite some time and we have long discussions
> about changing logging package a couple of times every year. The last
> one is here:
>
> Are there any new facts? Have anybody changed his/her mind since last
> time?

Thanks Daniel.

Rereading the threads above shows that we know we need to replace Logkit.
Even Avalon wanted to do that sometime ago, the problem in the threads was
we were unable to choose the succesor of Logkit.

Now we are 5 months later. I think it is enough time, I believe some
people changed his mind in this time.

Should I start this discussion again?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo