cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: [docs] old docs import done
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:02:06 GMT
On 17 Jun 2005, at 16:53, Upayavira wrote:

> Mark Leicester wrote:
>> Hi Bruno,
>> Great! I've done a fair amount of work on the Cocoon In Action
>> section. Should we look at merging the two, or do they have
>> sufficiently distinct purposes to keep them separated? Helma, what do
>> you think?
> Personally, what I want to see is two sections

"sites" or "sections": content can be repurposed in several places at
the same time. Using this new environment, we'll hopefully be able to
create smaller, more reusable pieces of content.

Steven Noels
Outerthought                              Open Source Java & XML
stevenn at                stevenn at

View raw message