cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Logkit jvadocs
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 11:23:29 GMT
On Mie, 1 de Junio de 2005, 6:13, Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>

>> Perhaps telling to replace with log4j was not good. We can change it
>> with
>> whatever else, but I don't want to have a non-suported jar in our
>> distro.
>>
> Yes, but there are only a few possibilities that make sense: log4j,
> commons logging, jdk14 - we can still support all three but need to
> decide for a default one.

Yep. This was my initial intention. Perhaps I raised a tornado by telling
my preference. Sorry.

I think we should think wich one, maybe jdk4 is a good move. This can also
means we can drop the other logging jars from our distro. And this is
good: small cocoon ditro, less jars to care of, etc.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo