cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Logkit jvadocs
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 11:02:54 GMT
On Mar, 31 de Mayo de 2005, 13:50, Reinhard Poetz dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> IMHO, that means Logkit is dead.
>>
>> Is time to moving setup log4j as our default logging package.
>>
>> Is that OK?
>
> haven't we already discussed this several times and always decided not to
> change it?

I think this is not the case. We have new feedback from the project. There
is a lack support for it and missing javadocs.

Things change in the time. Having a package as part of our distribution is
not an static issue. Mainly when we are receiving bad input. Or not?

Take a sample, I wanted to remove pizza.jar long time ago. At that time,
people voted against removed. Few months later (giving new facts), then
people decided to remove it. Has not that already decided too?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo