cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Ochs <>
Subject calendar showing up behind tabs using cocoon forms
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:08:13 GMT
hi, I'm new to this list and cocoon in general so forgive me, I'm also
not sure if this is exactly where I should be posting this.  I'm
working with cocoon forms and have a setup where there are two tabs,
and a reference to the widget? that is used to create a calendar popup
on the tab that is initially not in the foreground.  The calendar
always popped up below the tabs and I could only see part of it.  In
order to fix this, I added another line to the #forms_calendarDiv
class in src\blocks\forms\java\org\apache\cocoon\forms\resources\css\forms-calendar.css
which tells the calendar to move to the front of the view (unless
there are 100 tabs on the page):
z-index: 100;

I'm not sure if there is another/better way to do this, but just
wanted to contribute my findings...
thanks, dan

View raw message