cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Sitemap: flow and interpreters
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 00:53:55 GMT
On Sab, 11 de Junio de 2005, 10:34, Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
> Glen Ezkovich wrote:
>>
>> The fix appears easy, but is something broken? Has someone expressed
>> the desire to use two languages in a single sitemap or is this just
>> an instance of feature creep?
> I tend to agree, so I think we should for now just forbid to write
> different map:flow sections in a single sitemap (by different I mean
> that they use a different interpreter). If someone wants to use more
> than one language we can add that easily.

This made me think about the future:

1-Exists or will exists the need to migrate JSflow to javaFlow (legal,
convenience, user desire or whatever)?
2-Should we want to encourage people to write Javaflow instead of JSFlow?
3-Need to be a web glue for flow code too?

If the answer of one of the questions is true, then we should allow them
to coexists. If not, there is not need at all.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.