cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: [docs] import tool for current docs
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:23:08 GMT
On 14 Jun 2005, at 00:45, Ross Gardler wrote:

> Bruno Dumon wrote:
>>  * Daisy doesn't have a <code>-like tag, we need to decide what to do
>> with this. Daisy doesn't have this since the Mozilla/IE editor APIs
>> don't support the creation of this type of tag.

<code> is an inline element - what you suggest is <pre>

People commonly use <tt> for <code>-like elements. Unfortunately, both
Moz and IE don't support creation of <tt> elements in their editor

Steven Noels
Outerthought                              Open Source Java & XML
stevenn at                stevenn at

View raw message