cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Maintaining DELI, building Cocoon
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:29:54 GMT
On Vie, 24 de Junio de 2005, 4:54, Butler, Mark H (Labs Bristol) dijo:
> Hello team
>
> Sorry not to be in touch in a while. Someone has been asking me to
> update the DELI block in Cocoon. I hope to do this soon, but at the
> moment I'm experiencing trouble building Cocoon. I wanted to flag this
> because other people trying to do a clean build may be experiencing
> similar problems.

Thanks for you effort, as usual, I will commit it. :-)

> C:\svn\cocoon\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\flow\javascript\fom\
> FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:523: unreported e
> xception org.apache.regexp.RESyntaxException; must be caught or declared
> to be thrown
>     REProgram encodingRE = new
> RECompiler().compile("^.*encoding\\s*=\\s*([^\\s]*)");

Seems like you have a trouble somewhere. Dunno why, AFAIK nobody similar
problems with this release, even in windows.

Anyway, I am wondering why we are using regexp at all! We need to stick to
java 1.3 in 2.1.x branch!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo