cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r208646 - /cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/CoreUtil.java
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:51:54 GMT
I would have no problem with that if LoggerManager had a method that was
called at the beginning of a request.  If that was the case I wouldn't
even be using the Cocoon ContextMap as our LoggingFramework has its own
equivalent (for Log4J NDC type stuff).  This would actually simplify my
code.  What would the method signature look like?

Ralph