cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r208646 - /cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/CoreUtil.java
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:12:43 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> I haven't looked deeply into what has changed in trunk here, but I
> suspect that this change will cause me problems.  My Logger
> implementation needs to get the objectModel from the contextMap and is
> expecting it to be there.

And I guess you're using your own LoggerManager, right?
In fact, this initialization is only for LogKit (or logging systems
using LogKit classes) and I want to move this into the LoggerManager.
Would it be ok for you, if your own LoggerManager implementation would
set the values?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/