cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r191020 - /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/i18n/XMLResourceBundleFactory.java /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/status.xml
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:02:49 GMT
On 17.06.2005 00:37, vgritsenko@apache.org wrote:
> Author: vgritsenko
> Date: Thu Jun 16 15:37:31 2005
> New Revision: 191020

> Log:
> Regression: cacheKey != fileName

It took some time until I found the regression I introduced. But I
wonder why the update method in XMLResourceBundle has a sourceURL
parameter at all. It makes no sense to change the source URL of a bundle
when reloading it, does it? Wouldn't it be better to save the sourceURL
as field of the XMLResourceBundle and remove the parameter from the
update method?

Joerg