cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [Ann/RFC] "Sitemap Blocks"
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:41:37 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>
>>>Give me a 3 lines description of where to start looking and I'll get
>>>going.
>>
>>A good starting point is the BlocksManager and sitemap component
>>configurations in the test cases:
>>src/test/org/apache/cocoon/test/components/blocks/BlocksManagerTestCase.xconf.
>
> all right, I'll start from there... is there any I have to modify in
> cocoon to make the block manager work or it's already integrated?

It is allready integrated.

You can run the tests with:

$ ./build.sh core-junit-test
-Djunit.testcase=org.apache.cocoon.test.components.blocks.BlocksManagerTestCase
-Djunit.test.loglevel=1

All the tests are supposed to pass, but creates an irritating amount of
stack traces from the ComponentLocator.

> (sorry for being clueless, but I've not been following the code very
> much lately)

No problem, just ask if you run into any troubles or if the code is unclear.

/Daniel