cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [GT2005] News, vote and more news
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:33:29 GMT
Well, I've already spoken to my boss and have tentatively worked
something out with him.  Mon - Wed would probably be better for me as I
plan to stay a few extra  days as I've never been to Europe at all, so
I'll do a little sight seeing afterwards.  I'd appreciate any advice
regarding car rentals and places to see that are close by to wherever we
are.

Ralph