cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira>
Subject Re: [docs] old docs import done
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:08:47 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:
> On 17 Jun 2005, at 16:53, Upayavira wrote:
>> Mark Leicester wrote:
>>> Hi Bruno,
>>> Great! I've done a fair amount of work on the Cocoon In Action
>>> section. Should we look at merging the two, or do they have
>>> sufficiently distinct purposes to keep them separated? Helma, what do
>>> you think?
>> Personally, what I want to see is two sections
> "sites" or "sections": content can be repurposed in several places at
> the same time. Using this new environment, we'll hopefully be able to
> create smaller, more reusable pieces of content.

I want to see two sections. i.e. one navigation that covers both
reference and tutorials. Yes documents can be reused, but a document
detailing how the HTMLGenerator works, with all of its options, wouldn't
be that useful in other parts of the documentation (other than as a
link), IMO.

View raw message