cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira>
Subject Re: [Docs] Refactoring, porting Wiki content, and evaluating Daisy
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:21:21 GMT
Linden H van der (MI) wrote:
> Hi Mark,
> The navigation (and every document for that matter) can include queries.
> So what I want is a navigation section that basically displays all
> documents available (including the unpublished ones). The only problem
> now is to whom it will be visible.

Really, you want it so that editors and publishers can see it, but
guests can't.

Maybe a switch between published and latest would be good.

Would it be possible to achieve this by setting up two different sites,
one with 'only published docs' and one with 'unpublished docs', and
maybe prevent guests from seeing the latter?

Just a thought.

View raw message