cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Sitemap: flow and interpreters
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:01:57 GMT
While inspecting the current sitemap (tree builder) code for flow,
I'm wondering about the support for different languages.

The basic question first: do we want to support more than one flow
language per sitemap?

If yes, imho this isn't supported yet. It's possible to register
scripts for different interpreters in a single sitemap. But as
each flow node (containing the scripts) registeres itself at
the tree processor and as the treeprocessor uses a simple map
to store them, the last node wins. In addition there isn't a way
to tell the call function node which language it should use.

I think we should either allow only one script language per sitemap
or we should fix the current code. I prefer the second solution.

WDYT?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/