cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Document Editors, and a new Committer
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 19:18:39 GMT
Sebastien Arbogast wrote:
> 2005/6/9, Upayavira <uv@odoko.co.uk>:
>
>>Upayavira wrote:
>>

>>>Also, I'd like to invite both Mark Leicester and Glen Ezkovich to be
>>>editors, so that they can get on and do good stuff without having to
>>>ask. They have the ideas and enthusiasm, and I'm very keen to see what
>>>they can come up with. If they wish to accept this invitation, they can
>>>be provided with the necessary accounts.
>>
>>I forgot to include Sebastien Arbogast, who I'd also like to offer
>>editorship. I apologise to Sebastien for my ommission. Let us know if
>>you're interested.
>>
>>Regards, Upayavira
>

> Thank you Upayavira. Even if I'm not convinced yet it's the best
> possible solution to make Cocoon doc more "alive", I'm really
> interested in trying it. So what's the next step ?

Register on the site (cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy), and email me when
you've set up an account. I'll make sure you get the necessary privileges.

As to whether this is the right way - I'm sure there are more
technically perfect approaches. The thing about this one is that it has
the community behind it - as you can see from the general participation
so far on the list. And that has to be worth something.

Regards, Upayavira