cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: JDTCore.jar used for XSP only?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 07:20:33 GMT
I have the source distribution of Cocoon 2.1.6 and have only switched on the blocks 'batik',
'fop'
and 'paranoid', but I _am_ getting jdtcore.jar?

Can anyone tell whether it is really necessary? I have to run Cocoon with the Paranoid class
loader
to prevent Cocoon from using the Oracle XML Parser provided by the Oracle Application Server
and I'd
like to keep the Web-inf/lib/ as tiny as possible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Geert

--
=====================================
NB: het Daidalos kantoor is sinds 22 april

Daidalos BV
Hoekeindsehof 1 - 4
2665 JZ Bleiswijk
tel: +31 (0)10 850 12 00
fax: +31 (0)10 850 11 99

Bovenstaand adres is tevens het postadres.
Geert.Josten@Daidalos.nl
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV

http://www.daidalos.nl/

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50