cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Marking cforms stable in 2.1.8
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:44:58 GMT
We have a project that needs to use a forms framework that is more
advanced than what SimpleForms provides.  However, it is difficult on
selling cforms simply because they are marked unstable.  What is it
going to take to mark it stable in 2.1.8?  Can we simply identify the
known bugs in bugzilla and mark it stable?

Frankly, given the number of folks who appear to be using cforms
already, and since this list has been recommending it for the last year,
we should probably be treating it as stable now.

Ralph