cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon-cforms-library
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 12:36:56 GMT
Max Pfingsthorn wrote:

>Dear Cocoon Devs,
>
>My Name is Max Pfingsthorn, I currently study for my Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence
at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You can have a look at my CV (last updated
Dec.2004) here: http://student.science.uva.nl/~mpfingst/cv/CV.Max.Pfingsthorn.pdf.

>I would also like to declare my interest in this project (CForms extension), or another
involving Cocoon. I've used Cocoon extensively at my workplace (www.hippo.nl) for about 6
months, and lately also for my studies in Information Retrieval, where I had to implement
a lot of custom functionality (like a search transformer for Terrier, http://ir.dcs.gla.ac.uk/terrier/).
Currently I am also working on Slide for my employer to help speed up the DASL execution through
using Lucene. Through this time I've grown quite fond of the ASF ;)

>I'm currently sifting though the code for the cforms to understand it better and base
a proposal on it. I just wanted to let everyone know and be part of the discussion.

Welcome Max!

Reading your interesting CV, I saw you are working on multimodal
systems, which is an area of interest to me. Are you using Cocoon for this?

Sylvain