cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Ann/RFC] "Sitemap Blocks"
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 09:12:12 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> I have added a first, hopefully working, version of the sitemap aspect
> of real blocks to the trunk. No functionality to get components (not
> even VPCs) yet from the blocks.

Many thanks mate!!! I will give you feedback on the issues that I can comment on
as soon as possible over the next days.

Just being curious: What do you think how difficult will it be to integrate the
OSGi layer beneath your infrastructure? (Yes, I read your RT but I'm intersted
in your thoughts after reaching the first milestone of blcoks implementation.)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc