cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Considering xdoc obsolete
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 17:25:55 GMT
Hi all,

Now that thanks to Steven we have a nice Cocoon-based ASF-hosted CMS, we
have to (and want to) use it!

AFAIU by reading the recent discussions, a difficult point is the xdoc
format used by Cocoon's internal publishing system.

So what about considering xdoc obsolete, remove all the publishing stuff
in src/documentation and migrate everything to xhtml which is understood
both by Forrest and Daisy? That way, we can concentrate on using the
cool features of these modern tools without being always hindered by the
legacy structure.