cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: [Docs] A proposed revision, four weeks for Cocoon, and a smattering of Julie Andrews
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 14:58:38 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Upayavira wrote:
>>  * This will mean that the end result will be xdocs, not HTML. However,
>>    I don't believe converting HTML to xdocs would be hard, and I'd
>>    happily knock up a script to do any necessary conversions.
> actually Forrest already does this

0.6 does work with HTML, but you have to rename the files to *.ehtml in
order to have them skinned

Forrest 0.7-dev will work happily with most HTML docs without any kind
of modification (anything it doesn't handle well is an oversight so we
will patch for it).

What version of Forrest does Cocoon currently work with. It is not a
major step to upgrade to 0.7 if necessary.

View raw message