cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r179405 - in /cocoon/blocks/portal/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/event: EventManager.java Publisher.java Receiver.java Register.java aspect/EventAspectContext.java impl/DefaultEventManager.java
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 05:28:47 GMT
cziegeler@apache.org wrote:

>Author: cziegeler
>Date: Wed Jun  1 12:40:16 2005
>New Revision: 179405

>Log:
>Start new, simpler event infrastructure

Do you have any details of where you want to go with this?  Is it safe
to assume you want to deprecate Subscriber?

While sort of on the same topic, I would like to move in the direction
of not exposing event ids in URLs, at least as far as possible.  I
started this with a couple of events but I haven't done all the ones
that could be.

Ralph