cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [osgi] Changing framework?
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:15:25 GMT
Le 28 juin 05, à 12:56, Daniel Fagerstrom a écrit :
> I feel a little bit like geting a Cocoon servlet to run in the current
> OSGi framework before changing, so that we have something that is more
> motivating for others to work at. But then we need to change to the
> Eclipse OSGi framework IMO. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

I've been playing a bit with this OSGI stuff, and was a bit lost as to
what to expect when loading and starting the various bundles.

Could you maybe put a README or STATUS file in the top-level osgi
directory, that we can keep current as the samples and tests evolve, to
describe what can be tested and how? This would help me, and others I'm
sure, to at least keep up with what's happening there, even if we're
unable to contribute now.

Thanks very much for all your work on this, it looks very promising!
-Bertrand