cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon zone update
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 21:44:50 GMT
Le 4 juin 05, à 18:55, Antonio Gallardo a écrit :

> ...Nice. Is posible to add demos for 2.1.8-dev and 2.2-dev?...

Yes, the setup that I did today allows additional versions to be
plugged in fairly easily, I have prepared space and URLs for the 2.1
branch and for the trunk. The demos are rebuilt and restarted from
crontab, but I haven't done the setup to automatically pull the code
from svn yet.

I was going to wait a few days before adding these other versions,
though, to see if there are problems or possible improvements with the
current setup.

-Bertrand