cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Linden H van der (MI)" <H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl>
Subject RE: [Docs] A proposed revision, four weeks for Cocoon, and a smattering of Julie Andrews
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 14:12:54 GMT
Hi Marc,

I do like the introduction.

> A less time consuming alternative for me would be to Sew it all
> together at Planet Cocoon, as it is already set up with
> infrastructure
> for anyone wishing to join in, tools for workflow, categorisation,
> document hierarchy management etc. If I were to take that approach,
> then my work would be continuously visible. Naturally, all my
> work will be donated back to Cocoon.

There is another possibility:

You get an "editor" account at the Cocoon Handbook site and start adding
docs there. You can publish docs or keep them private, while you're
working on them.

I know it's "another" source of the docs, but AFAIU there is a plan to
set up a Daisy installation at one of the Apache zones and then the
current set of docs from the Handbook site can be moved over.

Bye, Helma