cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Linden H van der (MI)" <H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl>
Subject RE: [Docs] A proposed revision, four weeks for Cocoon, and a smattering of Julie Andrews
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 07:54:11 GMT
Hi Mark,

sorry for being late in replying. Usually weekends are more hectic than
weekdays here.

I cannot grant you editor privileges as Steven is the administrator for
the site. I've asked Steven to "fix" this. In the mean time, just add
comments to any page and I'll be happy to incorporate the info.

Bye, Helma