cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: [Docs] A structure for "Getting Started"
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:47:15 GMT
Hi Helma,

OK, the dev list sounds just fine! What do you think about the
refactoring I'm suggesting? I can do it over the next few hours if you
are agreeable. You are editor-in-chief, so I don't want to start
without your approval!

Also, it occurred to me that perhaps we should delete pages out of the
wiki once they become Daisy-ised. Otherwise we have two scratchpads.
What do you think?

Cheers!
Mark