cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maintaining DELI, building Cocoon
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:47:11 GMT
Le 24 juin 05, à 11:54, Butler, Mark H ((Labs Bristol)) a écrit :

> ...Sorry not to be in touch in a while. Someone has been asking me to
> update the DELI block in Cocoon. I hope to do this soon...

Forgot two things:
1) Welcome back ;-)

2) Note that when changing the BRANCH_2_1_X code, we keep the trunk in
sync when possible. It's a bit of a pain but as AFAIK there is no other
activity currently in the deli block it shouldn't be too hard.

So if your changes are meant for 2.1.x, you'll have to reflect them in
the trunk so that they're not lost for 2.2.

-Bertrand