cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [OT] Outlook eats mail thread headers? (was: [VOTE] Consensus...)
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:19:08 GMT
Le 14 juin 05, à 15:54, Linden H van der ((MI)) a écrit :
>> ...P.S. Helma, it seems like your mailer is breaking threads
>> sometimes,
>> but not always..

> ...I have no idea. I'm using Outlook connecting to an Exchange server.
> changed the header myself, to reflect the content. So tell me what I
> should do/don't do...

If you changed the Subject only (still using the reply button I
assume), there's no reason why the thread info should be lost, but
maybe your setup eats the necessary headers in that case. If so, you
probably have no way to influence this unless you local mail admins are
interested in the problem.

No big deal, I was just wondering if there was some easy workaround,
maybe someone using a similar setup has a suggestion?

-Bertrand, refraining from saying "scrap Outlook" ;-)