cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code - projects and mentors wanted
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 11:23:54 GMT
Hi Ross,

> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>> ....I have entered a project at
>> http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2005#cocoon-refdoc, and
>> I'm looking for at least one co-mentor, as I'll be partially offline
>> in July and August. If someone's available for this, please let me
>> know.
>
> Bertrand, I will be willing to be a second mentor on this, although we
> will have to compare dates in July as I will be away for a week around
> ApacheCon.

Great! I'll be mostly online during ApacheCon, so between us two we
should be able to cover the whole period. I've added you as a second
mentor.

> ...Also, I'm not a committer here at Cocoon only at Forrest so
> I'm not sure howthat affects your comment "must be a committer  AFAIK,
> but various models might be possible"..

I don't think this will be a problem, and IIUC the plan is to have
students work in dedicated sandboxes anyway. We'll sort it out in due
time I think.

> ...I've also added a Forrest project at
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2005#forrest-voice..

Sounds good (or "will sound good" ;-)